A lovely Condo remodel.
Scope of work:
1. Remove unnecessary walls, and conceal evidence.
2. Install Brazilian Cherry floors throughout entry hall, powder room hall, hall closets, Kitchen and living and dining rooms.
3. Install natural stone tile in powder room on floor and one wall.
4. Install custom cut half wall mirror (ceiling to countertop, wall to wall w/ cutouts for sconces in powder room
5. Install custom vanity and plumbing fixtures in Powder Room,
6. Fabricate island soffit to accommodate placement of lighting in concrete slab building.
7. Fabricate and install new custom cabinets in Kitchen
8. Install new front door.
Biggest challenge: ¾” T&G flooring installed on concrete. Natural wood has a character all its own contributing to its beauty but being consistently and absolutely straight is not well represented. Thankfully we had excellent adhesive and an extensive collection of clamps and straps combined with determination and ingenuity. We wanted the look of linearity along the long axis of the space and everyone was well pleased walking in the front door. See more photos here.
Kitchen & Vanity; design, fabrication, installation; Woodworks Design
Flooring throughout, Walls, Soffits, Tile, Fixtures, Mirror, Lighting ; The Baldwin Design Group